Friday, April 20, 2007

My 1st blog


This is my 1st blog, like every 1st time i dun really know what i'm doing now.. haha. Juz bought my new laptop which one of the reason why i'm able to type and start a blog now. Felt more free now, dun have to share comp and wait for my turn, no more loggin in to guest's account and get annoyed by the "pls loggin to administrator account if..." , no more nagging for my turn and i act can choose my own background and cursors, my style... (no complaining here, coz i do get to use sis and dad's comp, in fact stuck all my songs into sis comp too, hmmn it's time to transfer, i think sis comp left few MB nia..lolz)


It's time to get connected dy, DC for so long, dunno wat is happening on the other site of the screen. Gonna fully utilize my laptop, spend a fortune on it, so broke... Spend a lot of time on it recently infact, spending most of my time inside my room with my new gadget, felt a surge of i'm connected with the world at first, but then after a few days like get DC with what is around and the closest instead...Balance, balance...

No comments: